Sunday, August 10, 2008
Scary sort of day. I went to vivocity for a spot of retail therapy after being cooped up in the house for too long (hey not entirely my doing! My parents are busy with...other things...and I suppose they prefer to leave me where they know I won't be up to anything) and I was happily browsing away at Retail Therapy Heaven aka Forever21 when I realised my phone wasn't with me! This was especially upsetting because I remembered putting my phone into my bag.
So you know even though I planned to come home at 8pm, I left immediately because I was panicking over my phone. Wouldn't be the first time I'd lost it. And I just had it repaired!
Twas a bummer. Because after cutting my shopping short, I came home and found my phone placed almost suspiciously neatly on the desk, in its pouch and all. Hmmmm. How strange. I'm quite sure I put it in my bag.
Anyway. I didn't buy much. I was planning to go Diva but sigh. So it's just a blackish vest from F21. An overpriced vest, too. It cost $43 :( I was going to buy a dress too - a peachy, classy number that Blair Waldorf wouldn't mind wearing - but it cost $48 and pardon me if my heart aches at the thought of spending $91 in the same store in one day...
And also I have too many one-time dresses. Muahaha time to wear them to school.
i thought the world of you
7:05 PM